Ashen Foundry

From The Ashes Episode 19: Making MMOs Great Again

From The Ashes Episode 19: Making MMOs Great Again – The Ashes of Creation podcast produced by The Dungeon Crawler Network! Join Aggelos and Thais, the Founders of The Dungeon Crawler Network, as they bear witness the rebirth of the MMORPG genre from the ashes of an industry that has left gamers behind!

This week, Aggelos is joined by @Isarii, the Errant Penman himself, as well as creation of Ashen Foundry, @Atropos, @Sinbad of Vengeance and finally @Telchar of Sons of the Seven. The crew got together for this special post-PAX episode to go over the Making MMOs Great Again panel on Sunday September 3rd, 2017 at PAX West in Seattle, Washington.

If you would like to check out our guests, follow the links below:

Ashen Foundry – WebsiteTwitter

Errant Penman – WebsiteTwitter

Sons of the Seven – Website

Vengeance – WebsiteDiscord

Show Notes:

• The Phoenix Roundtable: Making MMOs Great Again

Podcast Information:

If you wish to support From The Ashes and The Dungeon Crawler Network, consider clicking the donate link on the bottom of our website or by supporting us over at our Patreon Page, Patreon.com/DungeonCrawlerNetwork or by using our Ashes of Creation Referral Link below! You can also support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel, leaving us a review on iTunes and Google Play, or by telling a friend about us!

9 Replies
  1. #1

Atropos

Administrator96 Posts

Nice stuff as always Agg, but where do you manage to scrounge up these useless guests. Try to get some better quality on the show next time!

I like the banner image, looks like Steven is looking out at the audience in the panel and having a real "whoa dude" moment.

Creator of Ashen Foundry and Tamriel Foundry. Former guildmaster of Entropy Rising. Economist and MMO enthusiast.

2. #2

Aggelos

Contributor45 Posts
    Atropos wrote on Sept. 11, 2017, 8:57 a.m.

I work with what I can find...

Sadly, this Ashen Foundry doesn't have the wisest pool to choose from... haha just kidding! It is always a pleasure having you on my friend! I was quite pleased with that screen capture :D

3. #3

Atropos

Administrator96 Posts

Finally got around to actually re-listening to the episode, came out pretty well I think. Hopefully people will enjoy part 2 next week!

4. #4

Aggelos

Contributor45 Posts
    Atropos wrote on Sept. 12, 2017, 1:38 p.m.

Yeah it came out good! Im still editing episode 20 however :(

5. #5

Vixx

Member4 Posts

Was this livestreamed or just recorded? Would love the listen to these podcasts live on twitch or something.

6. #6

Aggelos

Contributor45 Posts
    Vixx wrote on Sept. 13, 2017, 2:27 a.m.

Hey Vixx! This show was just recorded. I am trying a new way of recording in segments so it normally isn't recorded all at once. These are also HEAVILY edited so I record them and then edit.

7. #7

Isarii

Moderator63 Posts
    Aggelos wrote on Sept. 13, 2017, 5:07 a.m.
    Vixx wrote on Sept. 13, 2017, 2:27 a.m.

Fascist editor cuts out all my profanity. Oppression!

8. #8

Aggelos

Contributor45 Posts
    Isarii wrote on Sept. 13, 2017, 10:23 a.m.
    Aggelos wrote on Sept. 13, 2017, 5:07 a.m.

Fascist editor cuts out all my profanity. Oppression!

Yes, but I made a clip of it that I enjoy watching over and over and over...

9. #9

Atropos

Administrator96 Posts

LOL @Vixx your new avatar is great. I did a double take then got a good laugh!

Respond

Sorry, you must first log in or register for a Ashen Foundry account before you may comment on articles!

Please respect the Ashen Foundry Code of Conduct when commenting on articles.